DeHist is an ideal combination of ingredients which synergistically act on the neutralization of the effects of histamine as a mediator of inflammation, and decrease symptoms that are manifested in any of a histamine response in the organism.
DeHist has the following effects:
- Neutralizes the effects of histamine in foods (foods that naturally contain it).
- Helps degradation of histamine, eliminates problems and symptoms that histamine can cause.
- Reduces inflammation of the digestive organs.
- Provided the conditions that the organism itself gradually develop their own mechanisms of degradation and proper metabolism of histamine.
Symptoms of excess histamine are:
- itching (especially of the skin, eyes, nose, ears, upper palate)
- hives (urticaria), allergies
- excessive discharge from the respiratory organs,
- skin changes like dermatitis and eczema,
- rapid heartbeat (tachycardia)
- symptoms like anxiety and panic attacks, fatigue, irritability,
- chest pain,
- nasal congestion or nasal discharge (congestion of the nasal passages),
- pooling of secretions in the pharynx (sinusitis)
- inflamed and red sclera (conjunctivitis)
- headaches like a migraine,
- indigestion, heartburn, niacin, putting food from the stomach and esophagus (reflux), gas (flatus),
- menstrual pain in women (histamine level tends to fluctuate with the level of hormones
- estrogen in the period before ovulation and menstrual cycle).
Foods that contain a high amount of histamine are as follows:
- meat, meat products (salami, ham, salami, sausage …);
- Fish, seafood;
- Milk and dairy products are fermented longer, says moldy and spicy aged cheeses;
- eggs, mayonnaise;
- fruits (citrus, cherry, strawberry, apricot, currant, raspberry …);
- vegetables (tomato, spinach …);
- nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds …);
- alcoholic beverages, beer, wine;
- additives (coloring agents, and preservatives), vinegar;
- spices (cinnamon, cloves, vinegar, chili, anise, curry, nutmeg …);
- doughs and dough products (bread, pizza, baked products);
- Others (ketchup, soy sauce, tofu cheese, black tea, chocolate, cocoa, …); dishes that are stirred up or kept longer.
Some people like this arises the impossibility of neutralizing entered histamine which is then absorbed and can cause symptoms similar to the classic allergic reactions (histamine intolerance from food). Histamine released by the food can be increased and the concentration of stomach acid – like symptoms of gastritis (so-called, nonspecific gastritis).
The effect of some drugs: Acetylsalicylic acid, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen ..), diuretics, antibiotics, these antidepressants, drugs for cardiac problems lead to increased levels of histamine.