LV-Pharm Sodium-Ascorbate is applied in individuals who drink the long term ascorbic acid, because this has adverse effects in a long use. LV-Pharm Sodium ascorbate strengthens the immune system and participates in many vital metabolic processes. There is no risk of an overdose of this vitamin. The solubles in water (hidrosolubilan). Especially recommended for smokers as a cigarette smoked consumed 60 mg of vitamin C.
LV-Pharm Sodium Ascorbate is the most important water-soluble (water-soluble) antioxidants and strong reducing agent:
- It is necessary for the synthesis of collagen and other connective tissue components.
- Contributes to normal collagen formation.
- It is important for the normal function of the skin, teeth, gums and bones.
- Helps faster wound healing (surgical and ansurgical), bedsores (decubitus).
- Helps with fractures.
- Helps with burns and all tissue damage.
- Protects cells from oxidative damage.
- Contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
- Allows iron absorption in the digestive tract. Studies have shown that Sodium Ascorbate:
- Lowers cholesterol, along with magnesium, – has a favorable effect on fatty (steatosis), liver,
- Has a positive effect in cardiovascular patients,
- Against anemia
- Reduce the level of histamine,
- Increased motility, increasing spermatogenesis with Mn, Ca, Mg and Zn,
- Increases the concentration of estrogen.
There are no reviews yet.